Below you will find a list of research partners, whom Centre for European Politics collaborates with both nationally and internationally.
Arena, Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
- Erik Eriksen, Professor of political science, Director
Centre for European Constitutionalization (CEC), Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen.
Centre for Modern European Studies (CEMES), Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen.
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, Professor, Ph.D, Director.
Centre for Studies in Legal Culture (CRS), Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen.
- Mikael Rask Madsen, EURECO-Professor, Director
Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS)
- Thomas Gammeltoft-Hansen, Research fellow
EPIN - European Policy Institutes Network
A Network of Think Tanks focusing on european politics, currents events and debates
EURECO - European Research at the University of Copenhagen.
Research coorporation between the faculties of humanities, law and social sciences at the University of Copenhagen.
European Community Studies Association (ECSA)
European Policy Centre, Brussels based think-tank
- Hans Martens, Chief Executive.
FRIDE, Madrid based think-tank
- Richard Youngs, Director General
Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence, Copenhagen Business School
- Susana Borras, Ph.D, Professor.
Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo
- Andreas Føllesdal, Director of Research.